Silverstone, the home of British Motorsport, appointed Boldspace to a comprehensive data and analytics brief to review their entire digital estate, create a new data and analytics framework, and build internal capability to drive the organisation’s future data-led marketing and communications activity.
As a global brand with a reach into every market and millions of motorsport fans around the world engaging with the brand annually, Silverstone has a complex set of products and data, managed by separate teams and previously often with inconsistent tracking. Boldspace was appointed to fix this and provide a single source of marketing information and insight.
- Conducted full analysis of data across Silverstone properties and product lines.
- Created new standardised data framework for the capture and tracking of commercial data across these properties.
- Rebuilt tracking and tagging processes.
- Integrated all relevant data sources in one place – BoldLens.
- Included ability to overlay commercial performance indicators on all communications and marketing data, and to slice/dice relevant data as the internal team required.
- Interviewed relevant Silverstone team and product leads to fully understand the needs and challenges they faced.
- Created new framework based on this feedback and worked to upskill internal team on new process.
- Onboarded onto the Boldspace data and analytics platform, BoldLens.
- Integrated existing data sources in one place.
- Added external connections including organic social, earned media and select relevant third party sources.
- Provided for key competitor monitoring and intelligence of paid, social and earned activity.