Mush, a mum ‘meet up’ app on a mission to help new mums connect, came to us with a need to create differentiation in an ever-crowded market and a desire to re-energise the offering. They tasked Boldspace with developing a new strategy, positioning, brand and website that could revitalise their story and propel them into 2021.
- Created a comprehensive brand and market insights report
- Created two distinct behavioural insight driven positioning territories
- Leveraged our strategic methodology to reimagine how mothers could engage with the app through a ‘pod’ based approach
- Defined the role and rules of each ‘pod’, as well as building out a B2B offering – Mush Maternity
- Developed emotive, engaging brand design, narrative and website for both Mush and Mush Maternity
- Carried out extensive interviews, brand and marketplace analysis
- Leveraged our BoldLens™ analytics platform to uncover behavioural insights trends that underpinned our positioning territories
- Identified a compelling bold space for Mush that could drive both brand and business success
- Created winning functional and emotional benefits, brand statements, a powerful new brand story and full web copy
- Developed a bold brand packed with cultural resonance
THE BOLD SPACE:
'Power of Togetherness'
In a world of social networks, we needed something with more meaning: the ability to find a sense of belonging, support and close friendship. We leveraged behavioural science, our strategic methodology and our BoldLens™ to uncover theories around small groups and the proven 'power of five'. We match mums and mums-to-be in ‘pods’ to drive deeper, meaningful connection, support and experience.
...of surveyed mums said they would want to be in a pod of five
...would look for mum related deals as a pod
...are / would be interested in doing a paid course to learn a new skill