WEST HAM UNITED
West Ham isn’t just a Premier League football club and global brand, it is a large and successful business. With a reach into every market globally and millions of fans around the world, West Ham has an incredibly complex and diverse range of commercial and marketing data that drives performance. Previously, this data was disparate – held by different teams, in different systems and hard to access. The club appointed Boldspace to consolidate its data, provide a single source of management information and consolidate key information to drive marketing and communications campaigns.
- Integrated all relevant data sources, including commercial, website, product, sales, PPC, Facebook, organic social, and earned media metrics in one place.
- Created ability to overlay commercial performance indicators on all communications and marketing data.
- Provided real-time reporting to marketing and management team.
- Onboarded onto the Boldspace data and analytics platform, BoldLens.
- Integrated existing club data sources.
- Added external connections including organic social, earned media and select relevant third party sources including Trustpilot and Glassdoor.
- Provided for key competitor monitoring and intelligence of paid, social and earned activity.
THE BOLD SPACE:
'A rising star on and off the pitch'
We quickly identified the potential for a business the size of West Ham to consolidate and integrate its data into a single reporting platform, enabling real-time access to key metrics and enhancing the ability of the club to drive engaging marketing and communications.
Successfully deployed single data platform for West Ham.
Reporting quickly identified opportunities for marginal gains across marketing activity.
First ever direct correlation of certain channel-specific activity with traffic, orders and sales.