Pinnacle, the international online gaming company, came to us to re-launch the business in Sweden after a two-year absence. The company wanted to ensure high levels of industry and regulatory awareness of this milestone, while maintaining a cautious approach to Swedish consumer and business media coverage for regulatory reasons.
- Created launch strategy alongside story angles, key messages and execution plan
- Drafted and executed the story in Swedish and English
- Following a last-minute launch delay, we backtracked media engagement and re-crafted the story to the best possible angle under the circumstances, executing four days later
- Mapped out key media that were well positioned to cover our story in the right way for the brand
- Built out a comprehensive Q&A to support key journalists and story angles
- Identified and managed a local partner to support in stakeholder management comms rollout
THE BOLD SPACE:
'FRONT RUNNER OF THE RULE BOOK'
We identified the new regulatory regime in Sweden and our client’s embracing of regulation as being the key message to drive engagement and the pick-up we wanted with target media. We built our story around ensuring we made the connection between Pinnacle, their new licence and how they could now be positioned at the forefront of online gambling in a new market going forward.
...pieces of trade media coverage delivered, 400% above target and ensuring blanket awareness
...all media coverage generated was positive, with any negative issues neutralised as part of the execution process
...of coverage included 3+ key messages – ALL coverage included at least one