Onko came to us as two exceptionally passionate, expert medical professionals with a proven cancer treatment prehab & rehab programme within the NHS. They initially asked for PR services. We asked that first we ensured their brand would resonate with patients, partners and press. They kindly agreed.
- Created unique, ownable brand positioning, purpose, mission, vision, personality, tonality, brand copy and website copy
- Created brand identity, including logo, colourways, 25 illustrations and usage across social, print and physical spaces
- Developed UX / UI for an interactive digital programme for cancer patients
- Designed and built a beautiful new, award-winning website
- Wrote an editorial guide for cancer patients, both private and NHS
- Successfully launched the brand in both B2B and B2C press
- Researched the market in depth, including staff, patient and team interviews
- Held a brand workshop leveraging our team’s creativity and insights from BoldLens™
- Identified Onko’s bold space, transforming the perception of how cancer treatment and cancer care is delivered
- Wrote, designed and built all necessary assets to launch the brand and revolutionise the market
THE BOLD SPACE:
We discovered that within cancer treatment, empathy almost always increases when expertise decreases and vice versa; however patients want and need a brand of cancer care that ensures neither of these vital components are ever compromised.
...Industry changing brand positioning
...Pieces of B2B coverage pre-launch
...Awards for ‘Best Brand’ and ‘Best Website’ at The Daveys and MarCom Awards