Martel+Ram wanted to take their luxury shoe brand – which combines the finest classic design with new levels of comfort – to the next level, with a particular focus on increasing online sales.
- Created a comprehensive strategic brand and market report
- Found and justified a new, compelling brand positioning / territory
- Wrote new brand copy aligning with a functional and emotional benefits hierarchy
- Devised a PR strategy to boost web traffic and online sales within first 3 months
- Planned and created a bold social strategy and execution
- Created a Big Idea to relaunch the brand creatively
- Conducted a thorough audit of comms output to date
- Researched the marketplace, competitors and trends
- Audited positioning, messaging and communications
- Leveraged BoldLens™ to provide comprehensive market trends, SEO, PPC, competitor strategy and SWOT analysis
- Utilised creative strategy that maximised budgets, made content assets sweat and identified a targeted comms mix
THE BOLD SPACE:
'BALLGAME TO BALLROOM'
Many of the classic, Northampton shoemakers are both rigid in style and craft; whereas Martel+Ram shoes provide similar timeless style, but with trainer level comfort. We aligned the benefits of this versatility with the needs of the audience, adapting to the demands of the modern day. Martel+Ram shoes allow you to look and feel great in varied, contrasting situations, from the ballgame to the ballroom. We created a series of ads that positioned both the brand and audience as ‘smart’ – with a language more akin to The Economist than a luxury shoe brand.