HEROES came to us as a charity for healthcare workers borne out of COVID-19. They needed a communications and social strategy that garnered both awareness and donations on a low budget, but with a critical mission.
- Positioned HEROES as a key charity whose critical offering is needed to protect invaluable staff
- Raised awareness amongst the general public (reach), NHS staff and partners (engagement)
- Doubled engagement rates across social platforms during the campaign
- Increased week-on-week donations to HEROES by 50%
- Drove NHS staff engagement with HEROES that led to at least five counselling appointments being taken-up during the campaign
- Held a creative strategy session leveraging our team’s creativity and insight from BoldLens™
- Identified the opportunity to use the NHS’ 72nd birthday to drive 72 ways people can help the NHS in real-time
- Identified Twitter as the optimum channel to push constant, impactful content over 72hrs
- Created and planned exceptional, emotive creative output
- Posted on the hour every hour for 72 hours
THE BOLD SPACE:
'EVERY DONOR A BENEFICIARY''
We identified HEROES as a charity unique in its sector whose breadth of offering means each donor will also directly and indirectly be a beneficiary of the charity at some stage in their lives.
...the volume of donations compared to the previous week.
...HEROES counselling appointments booked, nearly double KPI.
...week-on-week engagement across owned social channels.