Exizent is a technology business seeking to change the administrative process people have to go through when a loved one dies – taking an antiquated, cumbersome and slow process and making it far less stressful for the bereaved. The legal and fintech firm appointed Boldspace to drive its PR, deliver early awareness among law firms across the UK, and position the brand as an innovative leader in the bereavement marketplace.
- Created a clear PR strategy to drive maximum awareness and engagement with the business from launch onwards.
- Set up and delivered Exizent press office activity.
- Scoped thought leadership calendar and created first plan for landmark proprietary content.
- Onboarded, analysed and tracked all relevant marketing, communications and commercial metrics for the business in our data & analytics platform, BoldLens.
- Executed media relations activity to maximise coverage and reach.
- Delivered key early stories for the business, including its £3.6 million fundraise and the publication of its first insight report, Probate Prospects.
- Delivered additional content and assets for multi-channel execution.
THE BOLD SPACE:
'Technology that advances humanity'
We quickly identified the potential in Exizent as a tech story with a difference. This was not just another fintech launch, but a new business that would have a real, human impact on those experiencing one of the hardest moments in their lives with the death of a loved one. Where new technology businesses are launching every day, this was a story that would turn heads – B2B technology addressing something with a monumental impact on the legal industry, financial services, and the millions of consumers they both serve.
... pieces of coverage were landed around the funding announcement including Sifted/FT, Sunday Times and Scotsman
... inbound PR-led sales leads, an uptick in website traffic of 309%.
... pieces of additional media coverage in the first three-months.