Ecoffee Cup came to us aware that their marketplace was becoming increasingly crowded and commoditised, whilst at the same time COVID-19 had just hit and the mission of re-use was as crucial as ever. They asked Boldspace to advise on a new strategy, ensuring they stand out and inspire to both maintain and grow market share.
- Produced a comprehensive strategic brand and market trend report
- Produced a comprehensive SEO analysis and recommendations report
- Identified a compelling repositioning / territory
- Presented several potential Big Ideas to underpin the relaunch of the brand creatively
- Devised and executed an ongoing PR strategy to boost presence, web traffic and sales
- Researched the marketplace, competitors and trends
- Audited positioning, messaging and communications
- Leveraged BoldLens™ to provide comprehensive market trends, SEO, PPC, competitor strategy and SWOT analysis
- Identified key areas of opportunity vs audience needs
- Held weekly creative sessions building ideas to resonate with the audience needs and unite communications
THE BOLD SPACE:
'REAL CHANGE FOR THE REAL WORLD''
We identified that the reusable cup marketplace is saturated with several eco-driven ‘lifestyle’ brands but an ethical stance is no longer a differentiator. At the same time 98% of people still don’t use a reusable cup. The opportunity for market penetration was therefore to understand and relate to the real behaviour of real people, focusing our main attention vs the disposable cup; not vs ‘worthy’ brands within the competitive set. We built a positioning that addressed the realities of re-use and how we can all make small, real changes that make an impact in personal ways - attracting a brand new audience.
...innovative new brand positioning and Big Idea to boldly change the marketplace
...increase in online orders within first 90 days
...immediate ways to improve SEO and paid search vs the competition
...increase in online revenue within first 90 days