Dolphin Walk In Showers and Bathrooms came to us with a desire to create a memorable, category differentiating TV campaign that would drive awareness and enquiries, but on a strict budget. We squeezed every drop of value and creativity out of their brief to create a low-budget, high impact TV spot with a difference – ‘Skydive’.
- Uncovered key audience insights and market trends
- Presented several Big Ideas to drive brand awareness and impact
- Created a hero 30 second TV spot from the selected Big Idea: built to grab attention and highlight Dolphin’s offering and difference
- Reviewed the bathroom landscape and brand USPs, uncovering how to creatively exploit the Dolphin difference
- Identified footage and talent to support our script and deliver the desired impact
- Managed production and media partners to deliver a shoot and targeted media plan that was on-budget and delivered against immediate business priorities
THE BOLD SPACE:
'Do the things you've always meant to'
Identifying assisted-living renovations are frequently 'put off' by the elderly despite the need, we energised the category by challenging the ’helpless’ stereotype often portrayed. We focussed on life being for living, positioning Dolphin as the facilitator of doing the things you always meant to - including the bathroom conversion. The spot also plays off Dolphin's ‘one day’ installation promise.
Category differentiating campaign
increase month-on-month enquiries in month 1
Return on ad spend (ROAS) in month two (and increasing...)
"Boldspace set the scene for us with such positive energy, clarity, enthusiasm and great humour that the direction of this campaign was crystal clear from the outset and has spilled over by the bucket load into the final product. We’ve been in exceptionally good hands with your amazing creativity and vision, and are absolutely delighted, thank you!"
Zoë Gallagher, Co-founder