Full time: £50k - £60k
Boldspace is looking for a Senior Creative ready to step up and take ownership of the creative product, as you grow from a capable senior creative into a Creative Director role.
The ideal candidate will have 10 years of proven agency experience in creative thinking and big ideas across varied copy, design and brand touch points. We want to bring bold, creative genius into our progressive, fast-growing agency.
The Senior Creative will lead day to day creative within the agency with oversight from the Creative Lead when needed, and support from the full team. You will report directly to the Creative Lead and Co-founders.
- Encourage big thinking, helping instil and develop a creative philosophy and environment for the agency that is as bold, progressive and challenging as our vision.
- Create ideas that resonate across all marketing outputs – understanding and embracing strategic parameters and being boldy creative within them – across digital, social, PR campaigns, brand copy, CRM, OOH etc.
- Ensure the standard of output across the agency is both meaningful and fame-changing for our clients.
- Head multiple projects; supervise design, idea development, style and implementation; assign tasks and monitor progress.
- Work heavily on big pitch ideas, drafting them into presentations and be able to present to and engage new and existing clients.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the agency and be capable of hiring, managing and inspiring a creative team as we grow.
- Have a strong grasp of media formats across all communications channels.
- Actively contribute to the agency’s creative, content and marketing output.
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Comfortable with challenge: this is not a creative job with multi-national client briefs, global budgets and a department to support – yet. We are a new wave of agency for challenger and ambitious brands on a mission. We offer agile retainers where clients can move between strategy, creative, PR as we advise. The work will be varied, fast paced and not always glamourous as we grow.
Track record: you will have an extensive knowledge of the creative landscape in terms of both brand advertising and also have established relationships within the industry.
Intelligence: fundamentally we want smart people who can distil the complicated into the beautifully simple. This doesn’t mean you need an Oxbridge degree. We want life-clever and book-clever people – and preferably a bit of both.
Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
Wordsmith: it goes without saying, you are an exceptional writer with an innate ability to craft all forms of copy in weird, wonderful, funny, emotive and powerful ways.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:The opportunity to join our employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- We contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- And a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading – mandatory for all employees.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please send both your portfolio of work and CV to email@example.com.BACK