Product Manager – BoldLens
Full time: £35-40k
We’re looking for a talented and ultra-organised product manager to manage the product development of our award-winning data & analytics platform, BoldLens.
This is a critical role – reporting directly to the co-founders – that will shape the future of both our technology and, as a result, the impact we are having on the communications marketplace.
Are you the person excited by the challenge of building a technology platform that will change an industry and grow from six-digit ARR into multi-million?
WHAT IS BOLDLENS?
BoldLensTM is the wholly-owned data & analytics platform of Boldspace, a brand building, communications and analytics agency launched last year.
BoldLens enables clients to inform, measure, track, and drive campaigns. It lets a business pull key figures relevant to their work, including paid spend data, earned coverage reporting, content and search performance, competitor comparison and benchmarking, social listening and brand tracking. It overlays all activity with commercial results, visualised in an incredibly simply format. No vast data reels, no complicated operating systems, no noise. Just what they need to know, in real time.
BoldLens is a standalone product being sold to businesses across all verticals. Existing clients include the likes of Silverstone and West Ham United, as well as a wide-range of businesses in ecommerce, technology and financial services. It is also sold as part of agency-led work and forms the core of how Boldspace, as an agency, delivers for clients – making our work trackable and accountable across all marketing and communications channels.
We are looking for someone who can build an exciting product from early beginnings into something that could change an industry. The product is already revenue-generating and has a strong base of clients, but following additional development and deployment we are now seeking to supercharge and professionalise its growth.
- Have overall responsibility for the success of the platform and proposition
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Coordinate all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, and client delivery teams
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback
- Manage development budgets
- Gather and evaluate product ideas and opinions, constantly ensuring the proposition remains market-leading
- Plan and implement new features and changes
- Create timelines and roadmaps for product development
- Inspire colleagues and users of the product
The Boldspace office is based in Central London (on Oxford Street) but we are accepting applications from remote-based individuals for this role. You will report directly to the co-founders of the business.
THE EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in enterprise product management.
- Experience in the marketing, communications or advertising space a strong advantage.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach. Our boldness is underpinned by the belief in the quality of our product and our minds, which we commit to improving for both our clients’ benefit and our own, every single day.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other. We do not hide behind complexity, trends and buzzwords. Our time, thinking, successes and failures are laid bare. We strive for learnings that make us better and honest relationships that grow into partnerships.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in. We know the key to our success is in understanding people and to do this we must start with our team and clients. We will only make a sustainable, positive, meaningful impact if each action is rooted in empathy.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem, investigating everything ourselves to either substantiate or refute. We do not believe in best practice and generic, considered norms. We believe in challenge, debate, thinking, learning, change, evolution and breaking barriers.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people, product and service must always evolve and be better. We can only do this if we experiment, learn, remedy and improve. We are passionately inclusive and heavily rely on difference and diversity for our collective growth.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary you have an uncapped sales incentivisation programme, where we pay 5% of a year’s gross profit on any client you bring in and 2% of all gross profit in subsequent years, for as long as the client remains a user of BoldLens.
You will also be part of growing something special and can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- Bonus: Radically transparent bonus structure where you could receive up to 30% of salary on top of sales incentivisation scheme.
- Share options: The opportunity to join our employee share option scheme in time.
- Learning & development: Everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit
- Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
- Team retreats: Bi-annual team retreats. A time to get to know each other away from the office.
- Equipment: Choose your own equipment: let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
- Holiday: Unlimited days’ holiday a year (incl. UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – birthdays and moving house guaranteed!
- Flexible working: Complete choice over where you work each day.
- Regular salary reviews: In line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
- Socials: Team socials once a month, chosen by the team, as soon as the world opens up!
- Contribution: We contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
- Wellness: Time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages to email@example.com.BACK