Full time: £28-30k
Boldspace is looking for a Marketing Executive to join its growing Client Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day development and implementation of:
- Growth strategies that promote our services and enhance our brand to prospective and current clients at all points of the marketing funnel.
- Client experience initiatives which surprise and delight our clients, ensuing exceptional client service throughout a client’s time with Boldspace.
Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the candidate will have 2+ years marketing experience and will bring energy, dynamism and a self-starter attitude to this newly created role. The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing, be creative in their thinking and be results driven.
- Exceptional delivery of the Boldspace marketing strategy: lead the day-to-day coordination and implementation of the Boldspace marketing strategy that promotes the agency and its services to prospective clients. This includes managing and executing marketing campaigns across various channels, including social media, email marketing, thought leadership and events.
- Word perfect marketing materials: lead coordination of agency marketing materials including case studies and credentials.
- Help us win awards: coordinate all development of agency award submissions including maintenance of the awards calendar and promotion of award shortlisting and wins.
- Events management: coordination of all Boldspace marketing events including assisting with sourcing venues and speakers, managing on-site event logistics, managing attendee lists, content, and social media.
- Build and maintain an immaculate CRM: maintenance of the Boldspace CRM (using HubSpot), helping us utilise this to full effect.
- Surprise and delight our clients: create and deliver ‘surprise and delight’ initiatives for our current clients which increase brand advocacy.
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Finger on the pulse: our agency is progressive and unique. You will grasp our USPs, values and brand identity from day-one and will deliver all activity through a lens of telling this story. You will also take time to keep abreast of the evolving market we’re operating in and deliver activity which keeps us front of mind in a very competitive space.
- Organisation: you will be comfortable managing multiple initiatives at once, maintaining meticulous plans and always being one step ahead of the wider team to drive forward delivery of activity.
- Creativity: we need you to have ideas and not be afraid to share them! You will constantly be brainstorming new initiatives and will be able to competently deliver against these ideas, utilising the wider agency resource as needed.
- Intelligence: fundamentally, we want smart people who present themselves and their work to a very high standard. This doesn’t mean you need an Oxbridge degree – far from it. We want life-clever and book-clever people – and preferably a bit of both.
- Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development, and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
THE BEHAVIOURS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are all different, but we must each find the fire inside us that inspires and enables us to think big, push harder and find our edge. We are unashamedly ambitious and competitive. We must create great work, try to make a dent in everything we touch and win.
We understand finding the best ideas requires us all to be bold, honest, vulnerable, brave and open at all times. We must all contribute. We must seek out and entertain new, conflicting opinions and thoughts to our own. We must be able to disagree, challenge, fail and go again. Boldspace is a safe, empathetic environment for every invention and every failure.
We care about and take pride in every full stop, every spelling, every comma, every line break, every word in every email, every page of every pitch deck, every proof of every document. How we present ourselves and our work is everything. We accept mistakes once, but not the same mistake twice.
Reactivity is never enough. We must all shift the dial, unasked. Each of us must put unprompted items on our to-do lists every week. One additional proactive email, one proactive marketing idea, one proactive quick call. One extra action, that one day, will make a year-changing difference.
We stand together. We care about understanding each other, helping each other, sharing our views, knowledge and passions and absorbing each others’. We celebrate and respect our diversity – of thought, difference, opinion and experience. Each of us is a crucial, valued component of a bold, shared vision.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
You can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- Learning & development: everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit.
- Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
- Holiday: unlimited holiday (including all UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – and days off for birthdays and moving house are guaranteed.
- Flexible working: complete choice over where you work each day.
- Transparent salary bandings: We have a salary framework visible to all to ensure equal pay for equal work and we recognise and reward you when your responsibilities increase.
- Socials: team socials regularly, chosen by the team.
- Team retreats: time to get to know each other away from the office.
- Bonus: transparent bonus structure that includes % of salary based on objectives met, 5% commission on any new business brought into the agency, and £1k employee referral bonus.
- Supporting good causes: we contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes that the team helps choose.
- Wellness: time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
- Monthly benefits budget: £50 per month, every month, to spend on whatever you want – from a home-delivered vegetable box and discounted gym memberships, to mental health support and professional coaching.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages to firstname.lastname@example.org.BACK