LEAD RECRUITER (TALENT MANAGER)
Full time: £45-55k DOE
Join our game-changing team at Boldspace, a brand value agency focused on growing our clients’ meaning, reputation and worth. We bring together advertising, marketing and PR through a pioneering approach that fuses our award-winning proprietary analytics platform BoldLens with the finest strategic and creative minds.
As Talent Manager at Boldspace, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring top talent across the business. You will develop and implement a recruitment strategy to attract the best talent in the industry and manage the full recruitment process from beginning to end. You will stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in recruitment and selection and provide regular updates to management on the status of open positions.
This position reports to the Co-CEO.
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy to attract and hire the best talent in the industry.
- Oversee employer branding to ensure Boldspace is an exceptional, desired place to work which both offers and displays to prospective candidates the very best working environment.
- Sourcing and embedding the best recruitment technology, internal practices and systems in order to scale Boldspace’s recruitment functionality in the future, both domestically and globally.
- Source and screen candidates using a variety of methods including job boards, social media, networking events and employee referrals.
- Craft job specs to attract the best talent.
- Conduct initial phone screens and in-person interviews to assess candidates’ skills and fit for open positions – with a key focus on company culture and behaviour fit.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and other team members.
- Manage the full recruitment process from beginning to end, including offer negotiation and onboarding.
- Keep track of recruitment metrics and provide regular updates to management on the status of open positions.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Assisting with employee retention and engagement efforts as needed.
- Manage any supplier relationships, including job boards and any external recruitment providers.
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in an advertising, marketing or PR agency OR recruitment firm with experience in one or more of these sectors
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and hiring top talent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using job boards, social media and other recruitment tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Intelligence – Strong background with demonstrated organisational skills
- Passion – Enjoy working in fast-paced, ambitious teams and hitting deadlines
- Communication – Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail – Care in every detail and diligence for the highest quality work
- Independence – Or culture is about getting the job done. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
- BOLDNESS:We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
- TRANSPARENCY:We are honest with our clients and each other.
- EMPATHY:We care about each other and the world we live in.
- CHALLENGE:We question what we are told and how things seem.
- PROGRESSIVENESS:Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from the base salary and being part of growing something special, you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- Learning & development: everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit.
- Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
- Equipment: choose your own equipment – let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
- Holiday: unlimited holiday (including all UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – and days off for birthdays and moving house are guaranteed!
- Regular salary reviews: in line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
- Socials: team socials regularly, chosen by the team.
- Supporting good causes: we contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
- Wellness: time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
- Unlimited remote GP consultations when you need it, 24/7.
- Remote mental health and wellbeing support.
- Monthly benefits budget: £50 per month, every month, to spend on whatever you want – from a home delivered vegetable box and discounted gym memberships, to mental health support and professional coaching.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Boldspace, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from anyone, regardless of background. Our hiring process is designed to create a level playing field and ensure that our values of boldness, transparency, empathy, challenge and progressiveness are at the forefront. We recognise that the advertising and communications industries have a long way to go in becoming more diverse and are committed to not only ensuring that individuals are not disadvantaged because of their backgrounds, but to creating positive change.BACK