Full time - £22-25k DOE
We’re growing fast and delivering some great creative across our clients – and we want more. That’s where you come in.
Keen to be part of something special and growing an agency from the ground-up? Get in touch.
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Creativity: you will have killer creative ideas that will get people talking about our clients. You will be someone who is constantly thinking, learning and creating.
- Intelligence: fundamentally we want smart people who can provide deep advice to our clients on some of the biggest issues they face. This doesn’t mean you need an Oxbridge degree – far from it. We want life-clever and book-clever people – and preferably a bit of both.
- Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
- Organisation: You will quickly get to know what work clients want, how they want to work, and who they are and build a great rapport, ensuring a brilliant experience.
- Writing: you are a strong writer with an ability to think and create at pace.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
Learning & development: Everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit
Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
Team retreats: Bi-annual team retreats. A time to get to know each other away from the office.
Equipment: Choose your own equipment: let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
Holiday: Unlimited days’ holiday a year (incl. UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – birthdays and moving house guaranteed!
Flexible working: Complete choice over where you work each day.
Regular salary reviews: In line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
Socials: Team socials once a month, chosen by the team, as soon as the world opens up!
Bonus: Radically transparent bonus structure where you could receive up to 30% of salary + for employee referrals and commission for on leads.
Contribution: We contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
Wellness: Time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
Share options: The opportunity to join our employee share option scheme in time.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages to email@example.com.BACK