Full time: £26-32k DOE
Boldspace is looking for an exceptional junior marketing analyst to drive growth of its data & analytics platform, BoldLens. This is an opportunity to play a central role in the development of a new and exciting challenger brand in the communications, advertising and marketing space.
This individual will be in a key client-facing role and take an active role in all insight generation and client interactions for BoldLens: building and influencing the reporting process; adopting a proven, methodical insight generation process; and communicating value to high value clients and across the wider agency.
WHAT IS BOLDLENS?
BoldLensTM is the wholly-owned data & analytics platform of Boldspace, the brand building, communications and analytics agency.
BoldLens enables clients to inform, measure, track, and drive campaigns. It lets a business pull key figures relevant to their work, including paid spend data, earned coverage reporting, content and search performance, competitor comparison and benchmarking, social listening and brand tracking. It overlays all activity with commercial results, visualised in an incredibly simple format. No vast data reels, no complicated operating systems, no noise. Just what they need to know, in real time.
BoldLens is a standalone product being sold to businesses across all verticals. Existing clients include the likes of Silverstone and West Ham United, as well as a wide-range of businesses in ecommerce, technology and financial services. It is also sold as part of agency-led work and forms the core of how Boldspace, as an agency, delivers for clients – making our work trackable and accountable across all marketing and communications channels.
The role of the Insight Analyst is pivotal to help client & success teams improve engagement & retention and to be the expert in all things data. You’ll identify emerging opportunities, key trends, areas that require optimisation and provide ongoing analysis and evaluation across paid, owned and earned channels utilising our award winning whole world brand view to generate insights geared towards marketing and strategy.
- Be the go-to for all things data, helping the clients and agency teams to understand and interpret marketing & competitor activity and performance.
- Define and create reporting dashboards by integrating data from a variety of different data sources to enable quick decision making and identifying key trends
- This role is pivotal in helping clients understand data from sources like website analytics, CRM, and social together and start to look at audience first, and suggest key improvements across the touchpoints
- You will analyse key journeys to understand customer behaviour to enable you to make improvement recommendations to campaigns across paid, owned & earned activity
- You will work closely with our Data Intelligence, agency, and developer teams, as well as build and maintain relationships with external partners.
The Boldspace office is based in Central London but we are accepting applications from remote-based individuals for this role. You will report directly to the Head Of Product.
THE EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are analytic, inquisitive and have a huge appetite for data
- You have previous experience with adtech, digital marketing or attribution modelling
- You will, ideally, have experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe (preferable, but not crucial) and CRM/email marketing concepts and solutions.
- You thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a consistent record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing an incredible passion for all things digital
- You are, of course, naturally numerate and advanced in Excel
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of groups).
- Attention to detail: you are a leader that never allows a document to leave the company with a single mistake.
- Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach. Our boldness is underpinned by the belief in the quality of our product and our minds, which we commit to improving for both our clients’ benefit and our own, every single day.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other. We do not hide behind complexity, trends and buzzwords. Our time, thinking, successes and failures are laid bare. We strive for learnings that make us better and honest relationships that grow into partnerships.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in. We know the key to our success is in understanding people and to do this we must start with our team and clients. We will only make a sustainable, positive, meaningful impact if each action is rooted in empathy.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem, investigating everything ourselves to either substantiate or refute. We do not believe in best practice and generic, considered norms. We believe in challenge, debate, thinking, learning, change, evolution and breaking barriers.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people, product and service must always evolve and be better. We can only do this if we experiment, learn, remedy and improve. We are passionately inclusive and heavily rely on difference and diversity for our collective growth.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
Learning & development: everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit.
Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
Equipment: choose your own equipment – let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
Holiday: unlimited holiday (including all UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – and days off for birthdays and moving house are guaranteed!
Flexible working: complete choice over where you work each day.
Regular salary reviews: in line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
Socials: team socials regularly, chosen by the team.
Team days: time to get to know each other away from the office.
Bonus: eligibility for performance, new business and staff introduction bonuses.
Supporting good causes: we contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
Wellness: time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
Monthly benefits budget: £50 per month, every month, to spend on whatever you want – from a home delivered vegetable box and discounted gym memberships, to mental health support and professional coaching.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages (preferably one) and your portfolio of work to email@example.com.BACK