Full time: £22-24k depending on experience
We are looking for a smart, high-performing and ambitious account executive or recent graduate to join the team and build a career in a bold new agency model, built from the ground-up.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate intelligence, creativity and drive to be part of a rapidly growing team and develop skills across a range of communications channels and disciplines, from PR and content to digital marketing and advertising.
- Creative thinking: there will not be a day that goes by where we aren’t spending time coming up with creative ideas. This is our absolute focus and what sets us apart, so you’ll be a creative thinker, constantly looking for inspiration and ideas that you can bring to the table for clients.
- Content: you’ll be creating content every day – so you’ll love writing and coming up with stories. You must be a great writer and enjoy putting pen to paper every day.
- Client management: you’ll be working with clients directly, listening to their issues and providing solutions.
- Research: you’ll be a smart researcher, able to interpret a problem or task and find out ways of delivering an answer.
- Systems management: we use the best tech in the business to get the job done – so you won’t be doing what you’d expect from a role at a normal agency. You’ll be managing this tech so that it works best for our clients, and turning this into creative ideas, insight and constant advice.
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Organisation: You will be supremely organised and love a to do list! You will quickly get to know what work clients want, how they want to work, and who they are and build a great rapport, ensuring a brilliant experience.
- Intelligence: fundamentally we want smart people who can provide deep advice to our clients on some of the biggest issues they face. This doesn’t mean you need an Oxbridge degree – far from it. We want life-clever and book-clever people – and preferably a bit of both.
- Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
- Communications: you will have strong communication skills with a focus on both intra- and inter-team collaboration.
- Writing: you are a strong writer with an ability to think and create at pace.
- A creative mindset: we need people who have ideas and are not afraid to share them. People who can think about the problems and challenges our clients face and how we can drive real insight and intelligence that helps them to solve them. We need people who are as data-savvy as they are creative, who are able to search for the right information to inform their ideas and interrogate data to arrive at game-changing concepts for our clients.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
Learning & development: Everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit
Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
Team retreats: Bi-annual team retreats. A time to get to know each other away from the office.
Equipment: Choose your own equipment: let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
Holiday: Unlimited days’ holiday a year (incl. UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – birthdays and moving house guaranteed!
Flexible working: Complete choice over where you work each day.
Regular salary reviews: In line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
Socials: Team socials once a month, chosen by the team, as soon as the world opens up!
Bonus: Radically transparent bonus structure where you could receive up to 30% of salary + for employee referrals and commission for on leads.
Contribution: We contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
Wellness: Time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover email, tell us why you want this job and why you’re the best person for Boldspace.BACK