Full time: £23-25k
We are looking for a smart, high-performing and ambitious account executive to join the team and build a career in a bold new agency model, built from the ground-up.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate intelligence, creativity and drive to be part of a rapidly growing team and develop skills across a range of communications channels and disciplines, from PR and content to digital marketing and advertising.
- Media relations: you will love landing press for clients, dealing with journalists and sourcing opportunities on the back of your ideas.
- Creative thinking: there will not be a day that goes by where we aren’t spending time coming up with creative ideas for delivering results for clients. This is our absolute focus and what sets us apart, so you’ll be a creative thinker, constantly looking for inspiration and ideas that you can bring to the table.
- Content: you’ll be creating content every day – so you’ll love writing and coming up with stories. You must be a great writer and enjoy putting pen to paper every day.
- Client management: you’ll be working with clients directly, listening to their issues and providing solutions.
- Research: you’ll be a smart researcher, able to interpret a problem or task and find out ways of delivering an answer.
- Systems management: we use the best tech in the business to get the job done – so you’ll be managing this tech so that it works best for our clients, and turning this into ideas, insight and advice.
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience: you’ll have a good idea of what the PR industry is all about, whether that’s a previous job, internship or work expereince in another agency or through your studies.
- Organisation: You will be supremely organised and love a to do list! You will quickly get to know what work clients want, how they want to work, and who they are and build a great rapport, ensuring a brilliant experience.
- Intelligence: fundamentally we want smart people who can provide deep advice to our clients on some of the biggest issues they face. This doesn’t mean you need an Oxbridge degree – far from it. We want life-clever and book-clever people – and preferably a bit of both.
- Independence: our culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office. We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
- Communications: you will have strong communication skills with a focus on both intra- and inter-team collaboration.
- Writing: you are a strong writer with an ability to think and create at pace.
- A creative mindset: we need people who have ideas and are not afraid to share them. People who can think about the problems and challenges our clients face and how we can drive real insight and intelligence that helps them to solve them. We need people who are as data-savvy as they are creative, who are able to search for the right information to inform their ideas and interrogate data to arrive at game-changing concepts for our clients.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
Learning & development: everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit.
Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
Equipment: choose your own equipment – let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
Holiday: unlimited holiday (including all UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – and days off for birthdays and moving house are guaranteed!
Flexible working: complete choice over where you work each day.
Regular salary reviews: in line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
Socials: team socials regularly, chosen by the team.
Team retreats: time to get to know each other away from the office.
Bonus: eligibility for performance, new business and staff introduction bonuses.
Supporting good causes: we contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
Wellness: time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
Monthly benefits budget: £50 per month, every month, to spend on whatever you want – from a home delivered vegetable box and discounted gym memberships, to mental health support and professional coaching.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages (preferably one) and your portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.BACK