BI Analyst – BoldLens
Full time £35k
Boldspace is looking for a BI Analyst to play a crucial role within the agency, both ensuring our proprietary analytics platform BoldLens™ becomes a world-class SAAS product, and furthering our mission to make data and creativity accessible for all brands.
BoldLens™ tracks all data across paid, owned and earned media in real time – including press coverage, paid display campaigns, brand mentions, social engagement, reviews and ratings, search performance, and competitor comparisons.
We overlay all comms activity with actual commercials – from revenue and product orders to subscriptions, traffic and business leads – all visualised in an incredibly simple format.
Our clients do not want vast data reels or complicated operating systems. They need simplicity, visibility and the ability to react fast to data driven insight. We are looking for a passionate, fast working analyst to help us deliver on our mission.
Through BoldLens™ we provide clients with what they need to know, and their ROI, 24/7. We have a huge opportunity to use our game-changing product to drive fame-changing communications.
We’re looking for a BI Analyst to turn a broad range of marketing and performance data into meaningful and actionable insights within BoldLens™. Reporting directly to the Head of Data and Analytics and the Co-founders, you will have the opportunity to make a direct and visible impact on our product, as well as the growth and future direction of the business.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience and bring analytical excellence and cutting-edge knowledge to the role, having the ability to take complex data sets and problems, distil and order them into simple, effective solutions.
- Administrate our BI offering and configure new client instances
- Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of datasets
- Provide on-going analytical support utilizing data management technology
- Identify key patterns and insights from client data
- Aid in collating, extracting and reporting on key industry trend data
- Must possess strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of basic SQL commands (selects, joins, conditional statements, etc.) and data analysis skills in Google Sheets
- Experience with web analytics suites such as Google Analytics is essential, experience with Google Search Console is another advantage
- Familiarity with loading data into data warehouses like Google Big Query, Amazon Redshift, and/or Snowflake
- Experience with BI dashboarding and self-service tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience with data extraction and ELT tools like Supermetrics, Fivetran, Funnel, etc.
- Knowledge of paid media analytics, with experience of working with data from paid search, paid social and programmatic display is a plus
- Prior experience at an insights/analytics vendor, advertising agency (i.e. Performance Marketing), or on an ad sales research team is another plus
THE ATTRIBUTES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Intelligence – Strong academic background with demonstrated organisational skills
- Passion – Enjoy working in fast-paced, ambitious teams and hitting deadlines
- Communication – Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail – Care in every detail and diligence for the highest quality work
- Independence – Or culture is about getting the job done, it’s not about a 9-5 job in the office.
We want people who are flexible and take responsibility and initiative for their own work, development and careers. We trust you to do your job and put in 110% – and for that, we provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
BOLDNESS: We are proactively confident and courageous in our attitude and approach.
TRANSPARENCY: We are honest with our clients and each other.
EMPATHY: We care about each other and the world we live in.
CHALLENGE: We question what we are told and how things seem.
PROGRESSIVENESS: Our environment, company, people & product must always be better.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
Learning & development: Everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit
Pensions: Pensions, with a 5% employer contribution.
Team retreats: Bi-annual team retreats. A time to get to know each other away from the office.
Equipment: Choose your own equipment: let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
Holiday: Unlimited days’ holiday a year (incl. UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – birthdays and moving house guaranteed!
Flexible working: Complete choice over where you work each day
Regular salary reviews: In line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
Socials: Team socials once a month, chosen by the team, as soon as the world opens up!
Bonus: Radically transparent bonus structure where you could receive up to 30% of salary + for employee referrals and commission for on leads
Contribution: We contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose
Wellness: Time within working hours every week for those that want or need it
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
Please submit a CV of maximum two pages (preferably one), and a short paragraph on why you’d be perfect for Boldlens and Boldspace.BACK